Sunday, February 6, 2011

Map 3 Detailing A2

And yet another post!

...

I know you guys remember A4West, the unspiffy detailing claim with Seyda Vano in it. At that time, I would never have thought I would make another detailing claim consisting of the Thirr River Valley Region... especially not the bordering A2 claim... Which was apparently obviously dropped by the Aevenling due to lack of awesomeness and such. 0.o I mean, I claimed it because I had a clean plate without silly Sacred East areas to do and so I decided to give it a go but I wanted to get this done a lot faster than I expected then because I feel like making some mountains in map5 again :D
This claim contains three cities.... (that's a lot):
The first city is probably Dondril, a shack town. Regarding the fact that it is what it is, a shack town, it is quite interesting. Kinda crossroadish, there's one road leading to Old Ebonheart, the Imperial capital in Morrowind, one road leading to A4West and one road...leading to the other two cities.
That said, those are Roa Dyr and Almas Thirr. Roa Dyr is also known as the Tamriel Rebuilt venice. It has nice canals and lanterns, as well as gondolas. Those are fun, as is the whole city. It was done by the Aeven though, I added some crates and urns.
Almas Thirr is the bridge of Thirr, I say. It's actually the only way to cross the Thirr River without taking a boat or getting wet. It's a customized canton with nice lighthouses, I also added some stuff to it, the rest is aevenished.

Oh, and the claim also has a nice daedric ruin called Hadrumnibibi, just to mention it.

Yeah, screenshots...




No comments:

Post a Comment